Multi-Pack 2M OS2 LC SC Fiber Patch Cables 9/125 Duplex Singlemode
Volume Discount Multi-Packs | 2M Singlemode LC SC Fiber Patch Cables | Pack Options: 2 Pack, 4 Pack, 6 Pack, 10 Pack, 12 Pack and 24 Pack. Save time and money by purchasing your fiber patch cables in quantity. OS2 LC to SC Duplex Jumpers, Riser Rated (OFNR), each assembled with Corning SMF 9/125 micron core/cladding optical fibers.
Volume Discount Multi-Packs | 2M Singlemode LC SC Fiber Patch Cables | Pack Options: 2 Pack, 4 Pack, 6 Pack, 10 Pack, 12 Pack and 24 Pack. Save time and money by purchasing your fiber patch cables in quantity. OS2 LC to LC Duplex Jumpers, Riser Rated (OFNR), each assembled with Corning SMF 9/125 micron core/cladding optical fibers.
Multi-Pack of 2 Meter (6.56ft) Singlemode LC SC Fiber Patch Cables with Corning 9/125 optical fiber glass cores. Terminated using small form factor (sff) 1.25mm ceramic ferrule LC fiber patch cable connectors and 2.50mm ceramic ferrule SC fiber patch cable connectors (lc duplex and sc duplex clips included). OFNR (Optical Fiber Non-conductive Riser) Riser Rated fiber patch cables for racks, shafts, risers and areas between floors Designed for long distance performance and build to last, Corning optical fiber with zip-cord. Yellow 2.0mm diameter jacket. OS2 LC/SC fiber optic networks, Fibre Channel applications, fast Ethernet, high bandwidth with fast transmission over long distances, common uses include Schools, Healthcare facilities, campuses, multi-building installations and government building.
Each fiber patch cable assembly we ship is individually tested and carefully packaged to ensure safe delivery. We also provide complete test results packaged with each fiber optic jumper and a Lifetime warranty on all our fiber optic products.
Lengths available in our online catalog for Os2 Lc Sc duplex cables (some sold in packs): 0.5 Meter, 1 Meter, 2 Meter, 3 Meter, 4 Meter, 5 Meter, 6 Meter, 7 Meter, 8 Meter, 9 Meter, 10 Meter, 12 Meter, 15 Meter, 20 Meter, 25 Meter, 30 Meter, 35 Meter, 40 Meter, 45 Meter, 50 Meter, 55 Meter, 60 Meter, 65 Meter, 70 Meter, 75 Meter, 80 Meter, 85 Meter, 90 Meter, 95 Meter, 100 Meter, 125 Meter, 150 Meter, 200 Meter, 250 Meter, and 300 Meter. Note, orders for cable lengths above 35 meters may require an additional day or 2 to ship depending on the quantity ordered. However, most orders ship within 24 hours or less.
- Singlemode 9/125 Fiber Optic Patch Cable / OS2 Fiber Jumper Cord
- Product Type
- Multi-Pack 2M OS2 LC SC Fiber Patch Cables | Duplex SC to LC Singlemode Jumpers
- Multi-Pack Length
- 2 Meter (6.56ft)
- Cable Type
- Male to Male Pre-terminated Fiber Optic Jumpers / Fibre Network Patch Cables
- LC to SC Fiber Optic Cable
- Connector 1
- LC Duplex, 1.25mm form factor connector, ceramic ferrule.
- Polish Connector 1
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Connector 2
- SC Duplex, 2.5mm form factor connector, durable snap-in ceramic ferrule.
- Polish Connector 2
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Max Connector Loss
- 0.50 dB
- Typical Connector Loss
- 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss
- -55 dB
- Optical Mode Type
- OS2 (9/125 Singlemode) - 9 micron core, 125 micron cladding. 10 Gigabit speed from 5-10km at 1310nm and 30-40km at 1550nm.
- Core / Cladding
- 9/125µm - Singlemode fiber optic cable has a 9 micron diameter fiber core and a 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter)
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Mode Type
- Singlemode – 9/125 Singlemode OS2 Fiber Cable is used for high speed fiber optic networking, excellent for retaining light pulse fidelity over long distances, high bandwidth.
- 1Gb Ethernet Dist
- SMF - 5 to 10 km @ 1310nm / Maximum Attenuation 0.4 dB /km
- 10Gb Ethernet Dist
- SMF - 10 to 40km @ 1310nm / Maximum Attenuation 0.4 dB/km
- Strand Count
- 2 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Yellow - This is the standard jacket color for single-mode fiber optic jumper cords / patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) - Fire-retardant and very flexible for easy installation
- Jacket OD
- 2.0mm Outer Diameter Jacket
- UL Rating:
- OFNR (Optical fiber, nonconductive, riser) - Certified for use in riser, backbone, fiber only applications, riser rated for vertical runs
- ROHS Compliant
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders
- Storage Temperature
- -40° C to + 70° C
- Operating Temperature
- -20° C to + 70° C
You might also like