OM3 MTP/MPO LC 12 Fiber Breakout Multi-fiber Cable 10G Multimode
12 fiber MTP®/MPO Breakout Cable: OM3 MPO to 12xLC Simplex fiber breakout assembly. Plenum OFNP, female MPO/MTP multi-fiber, high density, connector (no pins) distributes to 12 LC connectors, each with 2.0mm aqua jacket. Fiber optic connectors pre-terminated to 12 Corning OM3 50/125, Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF), 10Gb Rated, Cores.
OM3 MPO/MTP® to LC 12 Multi-fiber distribution breakout assembly, OFNP Plenum Rated 10Gb Multimode 50/125 Corning optical fiber cores/cladding. Connector 1 is a female MTP multi-fiber push-on connector, without pins. Connector 2 is 12 X male, ceramic ferrule, LC connectors. LC Simplex contacts have a 1.25mm ceramic ferrule for optimal fiber core alignment and reliable connectivity that's compact and easy to manage in high density cable environments. Connector insertion/return loss as follows:
- Maximum Insertion Loss: 0.50 dB
- Typical Insertion Loss: 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss -25 dB
12 individual LC Simplex connectors is the equivalent of 6 Duplex fiber connectors. A MPO/MTP multi-fiber connector has 12 x 50/125 fiber cores that breakout into 12 individual simplex fiber patch cords at the other end of the 12 fiber distribution assembly. Each aqua, 18 inch, Simplex breakout cord has a 2.0mm outer diameter plenum rated jacket that is UV resistant, water resistant, flame retardant and free from electromagnetic interference.
Engineered for fast and reliable connectivity between switches, transceivers, media converters, patch panels and other 1/10/40/100g fiber optic equipment. Fully supports Fast Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, SFP+, QSFP+, Fiber Channel, OIF, ATM, VCSELs and other service provider applications. Ethernet Over OM3 Multimode Fiber Details:
Modal Bandwidth: 1500MHz-km @ 850nm / 2000MHz-km @ 1300nm
- Fast Ethernet up to 2000m (100Basw-FX)
- 1Gb up to 550m (1000Base-SX) - Requires mode-conditioning patch cord.
- 10Gb up to 300m (10GBase-SR)
- 40Gb up to 100m (40GBase-SR4)
- 40Gb up to 330m (QSFP+ eSR4)
- 100Gb up to 100m (100GBase-SR10)
|Description:||OM3 MTP/MPO to 12xLC Fiber Optic Distribution Cable|
|Type:||12 Fiber OM3 Multimode Breakout/Fan-out Cable|
|Technology:||Laser Optimized Fiber Optic|
|Connector 1:||MTP®/MPO (female) 12 Fiber Connector (no pins)|
|Connector 2:||12 LC (male) Ceramic Ferrule Fiber Optic Connectors|
|Core / Cladding:||10Gbps 50/125µm Multimode OM3 Corning Optical Core/Cladding|
|Strands:||12 Strand (12 Fiber)|
|Jacket:||OFNP Plenum Rated Breakout Cords / Distribution Fanout|
|Applications:||Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, 100 Gigabit Ethernet, SFP+, QSFP+, Fiber Channel, OIF, VCSELs, etc.|
|Environment:||Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C|
|Standards:||Attenuation tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001|
|Quality Control:||Fully tested by qualified technicians and test results shipped with product.|
|Warranty:||This MTP/MPO to 12xLC breakout cable comes with a Lifetime warranty.|
Every fiber optic patch cable FiberCablesDirect ships is individually tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician and carefully packaged with test results. We provide 35+ popular length options in our online catalogs between 0.5 and 300 meters that can ship the same day. Expedited Next Day, 2 Day, 3 Day, Ground and other delivery options available from USPS and UPS. FedEx service options also available for international orders.
We do it right with quality products, superior packaging and fast delivery anywhere in the world.
- MTP® Compatible MPO Connector - MTP® (Multi-fiber Termination Push-on), is a registered trademark of US Conec.
- MPO 12 Fiber Breakout Cable | OM3 Multi-Fiber 10Gb Multimode 50/125 Fiber Optic Cable
- Product Type
- MTP/MPO 12 Fiber Strand Patch Cable | MTP Compatible Multi-Fiber Assembly
- Cable Type
- MPO Female 12F (no pins) to 12 X LC Male Connector Breakout Fiber Optic Cables / Fiber Fanout Patch Cables
- Connector Type
- MPO 12 Fiber Female Connector (no pins) to 12 LC Simplex Male Breakout Connectors
- MPO/MTP Female (no pins) to 12 x LC Male Fiber Optic Connectors
- Polish Type
- Connector 1
- MTP/MPO - 12 Strand Multi-fiber Female Connector in a Single Push-On Enclosure (no pins)
- Polish Connector 1
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Connector 2
- 12 LC Simplex, 1.25mm form factor, ceramic ferrule, connectors.
- Polish Connector 2
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Max Connector Loss
- 0.50 dB
- Typical Connector Loss
- 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss
- -25 dB
- Optical Mode Type
- OM3 Laser Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) - 50/125um core/cladding | 100G GbE 100GBase-SR10 100m, 40G GbE 40Gbase eSR4 QSFP+ 330m, 40G GbE 40GBase-SR4 100m, 10G GbE 10GBase-SR 300m, 1G GbE 1GBase-SX 550m (w/mode-conditioning).
- Core / Cladding
- 50/125µm - 50 micron diameter fiber core / 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter)
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Mode Type
- Multimode - Used for high speed fiber optic networking applications in buildings, datacenters, telecommunications, etc, also referred to as MM, MMode
- Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF)
- 1Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM3 Distance is 1000 Meters at 850 nm / 600 Meters at 1310 nm
- 10Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM3 Distance is 300 Meters at 850 nm / 300 Meters at 1310 nm
- OM3 GbE Laser Optimized Fiber - 1500MHz-km @ 850nm, 2000MHz-km @ 1300nm | Optimized for VCSELS (vertical-cavity surface-emitting lasers).
- Strand Count
- 12 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Aqua - This is the standard jacket color for OM3/OM4 multimode fiber jumper cords / fiber patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- Plenum-rated (OFNP)
- UL Rating:
- OFNP (Optical fiber, nonconductive, plenum) - Certified for use in plenum applications
- ROHS Compliant
- Length Options
- 1 Meter, 2 Meter, 3 Meter, 4 Meter, 5 Meter, 10 Meter and 15 Meter.
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders
- Storage Temperature
- -40° C to + 70° C
- Operating Temperature
- -20° C to + 70° C
You might also like