OS2 LC/APC SC/UPC Duplex Fiber Patch Cable Singlemode TAA
OS2 LC/APC to SC/UPC Duplex Fiber Patch Cable, TAA Compliant, Corning 9/125 Singlemode Jumper Cord. Manufactured in the USA with the highest standards and quality. Corning optical fiber glass 9/125 core, terminated with 1.25m ceramic ferrule LC/APC & SC/UPC polished connectors with Duplex clips. Yellow OFNR PVC 2mm diameter jacketed, Single Mode Fiber, Zip-cord, TAA fiber optic patch cables.
- Singlemode APC/UPC Fiber Optic Patch Cable / TAA Compliant OS2 Fiber Jumper Cord
- Product Type
- Fiber Optic
- Cable Type
- Male to Male Pre-terminated Fiber Optic Jumpers / Fibre Network Patch Cables
- LC (APC) to SC (UPC) Fiber Optic Cable
- Polish Type
- LC APC Angled Physical Contact / LC UPC Ultra Physical Contact
- Connector 1
- LC (APC) Duplex Termination, 1.25mm small form factor ceramic ferrule.
- Connector 2
- SC (UPC) Duplex Termination, 2.5mm form factor ceramic ferrule.
- Optical Mode Type
- OS2 (9/125 Singlemode) - 9 micron core, 125 micron cladding. 10 Gigabit speed from 5-10km at 1310nm and 30-40km at 1550nm.
- Core / Cladding
- 9/125µm - Singlemode fiber optic cable has a 9 micron diameter fiber core and a 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter)
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Mode Type
- Singlemode – 9/125 Singlemode OS2 Fiber Cable is used for high speed fiber optic networking, excellent for retaining light pulse fidelity over long distances, high bandwidth.
- Strand Count
- 2 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Yellow - This is the standard jacket color for single-mode fiber optic jumper cords / patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) - Fire-retardant and very flexible for easy installation
- Jacket OD
- 2.0mm Outer Diameter Jacket
- UL Rating:
- OFNR (Optical fiber, nonconductive, riser) - Certified for use in riser, backbone, fiber only applications, riser rated for vertical runs
- RoHS Compliant | TAA Compliant
- Length Options
- 0.5-Mtr 1-Mtr 2-Mtr 3-Mtr 4-Mtr 5-Mtr 6-Mtr 7-Mtr 8-Mtr 9-Mtr 10-Mtr 12-Mtr 15-Mtr 20-Mtr 25-Mtr 30-Mtr 35-Mtr 40-Mtr 45-Mtr 50-Mtr 55-Mtr 60-Mtr 65- Mtr 70-Mtr 75-Mtr 80-Mtr 85-Mtr 90-Mtr 95-Mtr 100-Mtr 125-Mtr 150-Mtr 200-Mtr 250-Mtr 300-Mtr
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders
- Storage Temperature
- -40° C to + 70° C
- Operating Temperature
- -20° C to + 70° C
You might also like