LC/UPC M-F Fixed Singlemode Attenuator
LC-LC UPC Male/Female fixed attenuator for singlemode applications to prevent over saturating an optical receiver when the optical power is too high. Using an attenuator ensures low bit error rates preventing damage to receiving fiber optic equipment.
Single-mode LC/UPC Male to LC/UPC Female, fixed attenuator for singlemode applications to prevent over saturating an optical receiver when optical power is too high. By using a fiber optic attenuator you will ensure low bit error rates that prevent damage to your receiving fiber optic equipment.
LC/LC UPC Fixed Attenuators provided by FiberCablesDirect are suitable for both 1310nm & 1550nm operation and are available in 5DB, 10DB, 15DB and 20DB. This is a stock item and can ship same day.
- Attenuator - LC/LC UPC Fixed Male to Female Singlemode
- LC(m)/LC(f) UPC Fixed Singlemode Fiber Optic Attenuator
- Connector 1
- LC/UPC Male
- Connector 2
- LC/UPC Female
- Core / Cladding
- 9/125µm - Singlemode attenuator has a 9 micron diameter fiber core and a 125 micron diameter cladding
- Mode Type
- Singlemode 9/125um Attenuator
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders
Anonymous customer published the 01/02/2021 following an order made on 26/01/2021
works exactly as specified in description