OM4 MTP/MPO LC 8 Fiber Breakout Cable 100G Multi-Fiber Fanout
8 Fiber MTP®/MPO to LC Breakout Cable: OM4 MPO to 8xLC Simplex fiber breakout assembly. QSFP MPO/MTP multi-fiber, OFNP Plenum Rated, high density, connection distributes to 8 Simplex LC fiber connectors, each with 2.0mm OD, aqua colored, jacket. Ceramic ferrule LC fiber optic connectors terminated to Corning OM4 50/125, Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF), 100Gb Rated Fiber Cores.
- MTP® Compatible MPO Connector - MTP® (Multi-fiber Termination Push-on), is a registered trademark of US Conec.
- MPO 8 Fiber Breakout Cable | OM4 Multi-Fiber 100Gb Multimode 50/125 Fiber Optic Cable
- Product Type
- MPO/MTP Fiber Optic Breakout Cable
- Cable Type
- Male to Male Pre-terminated Fiber Optic Jumpers / Fibre Network Patch Cables
- Connector Type
- MPO Fiber Connector to LC Simplex Breakout Connectors
- MPO/MTP Female (no pins) to 8 x LC Male Fiber Optic Connectors
- Connector 1
- MTP/MPO - 12 Strand Multi-fiber Female Connector in a Single Push-On Enclosure (no pins)
- Connector 2
- 8 LC Simplex, 1.25mm form factor, ceramic ferrule, connectors.
- Optical Mode Type
- OM4 Laser Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) - 50/125um core/cladding | 100G GbE 100GBase-SR10 150m, 40G GbE 40GBase-eSR4 QSFP+ 550m, 40G GbE 40GBase-SR4 150m, 10G GbE 10GBase-SR 400m, 1G GbE 1GBase-SX 550m (w/mode-conditioning).
- Core / Cladding
- 50/125µm - 50 micron diameter fiber core / 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter)
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Mode Type
- Multimode - Used for high speed fiber optic networking applications in buildings, datacenters, telecommunications, etc, also referred to as MM, MMode
- Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF)
- 550 Meters
- Network Speed
- 10 Gb/s, 40 Gb/s, and 100 Gb/s Transmission (OM4)
- 1Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM4 Distance is 1040 Meters at 850nm / 600 Meters at 1310nm.
- 10Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM4 Distance is 550 Meters at 850 nm / 300 Meters at 1310 nm
- OM4 GbE Laser Optimized Fiber - 3500MHz-km @ 850nm, 4700MHz-km @1300nm | Optimized for VCSELS (vertical-cavity surface-emitting lasers).
- Strand Count
- 8 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Aqua - This is the standard jacket color for OM3/OM4 multimode fiber jumper cords / fiber patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- Plenum-rated (OFNP)
- UL Rating:
- OFNP (Optical fiber, nonconductive, plenum) - Certified for use in plenum applications
- ROHS Compliant
- Length Options
- 0.5-Mtr 1-Mtr 2-Mtr 3-Mtr 4-Mtr 5-Mtr 6-Mtr 7-Mtr 8-Mtr 9-Mtr 10-Mtr 12-Mtr 15-Mtr 20-Mtr 25-Mtr 30-Mtr 35-Mtr 40-Mtr 45-Mtr 50-Mtr 55-Mtr 60-Mtr 65- Mtr 70-Mtr 75-Mtr 80-Mtr 85-Mtr 90-Mtr 95-Mtr 100-Mtr 125-Mtr 150-Mtr 200-Mtr 250-Mtr 300-Mtr
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders
- Storage Temperature
- -40° C to + 70° C
- Operating Temperature
- -20° C to + 70° C
Jose Maria A. published the 02/07/2023 following an order made on 21/06/2023
The cables are good quality, the price is more than fair. I call the costumer service number and they were able to answer all my questions and guide me to buy what I needed. I ordered with fast shipping and in 2 days my order had arrived. I'm really satisfied with the experience.
You might also like