OS2 SC ST Duplex Fiber Patch Cable 9/125 Singlemode
OS2 SC to ST 9/125 Singlemode Duplex Fiber Patch/Jumper Cable featuring Corning Optical Fiber with ceramic ferrule SC and stainless steel ferrule ST terminations. Yellow SMF zip-cord fiber jumper with 3.0 outer diameter OFNR PVC, riser rated, flame retardant, jacket.
OS2 SC to ST 9/125 Singlemode Duplex fiber cable, with Corning optical fiber, is terminated with durable, high quality, ceramic ferrule SC connectors (with clips) and stainless steel ST connectors. This single mode fiber (SMF) is designed for long distance 10Gb Ethernet applications that require a high bandwidth fiber optic data transmission networking solution. This yellow zip-cord fiber optic patch cable has a 3.0mm outer diameter, OFNR riser rated PVC jacket that's flame retardant, UV resistant and immune to electrical interference.
Each fiber optic cable assembly is individually tested and carefully packaged to ensure safe delivery. We also provide complete test results packaged with each fiber optic jumper and a Lifetime warranty on all our fiber optic products. Orders for cables above 35 meters may require an additional 1 to 2 days to ship depending on the quantity ordered. However, most orders ship within 24 hours or less.
Lengths available in our online catalog for Os2 Sc St 9/125 singlemode duplex: 0.5 Meter, 1 Meter, 2 Meter, 3 Meter, 4 Meter, 5 Meter, 6 Meter, 7 Meter, 8 Meter, 9 Meter, 10 Meter, 12 Meter, 15 Meter, 20 Meter, 25 Meter, 30 Meter, 35 Meter, 40 Meter, 45 Meter, 50 Meter, 55 Meter, 60 Meter, 65 Meter, 70 Meter, 75 Meter, 80 Meter, 85 Meter, 90 Meter, 95 Meter, 100 Meter, 125 Meter, 150 Meter, 200 Meter, 250 Meter, and 300 Meter.
Didn't find what you're looking for?
Try our Custom Cable Configurator, quickly build your own customized fiber optic cable and add to Cart. You can select any Cable Type, any Length, any Connector configuration, any Modality, any Strand Count, any Quantity... we build to order.
Call in your Custom Cable Request and our support team will help you get the perfect Fiber Cable solution for your specific requirement.
Chat with FCD Tech Support for quick answers to your technical questions.
Additional Ordering Options:
Call in your Order and we'll process right over the phone. Pay with a Check, Credit Card, or Create an account and pay with a PO#.
Call in your Quote Request and your Single Click checkout Quotation will be emailed. You can easily complete the transaction online.
- Singlemode 9/125 Fiber Optic Patch Cable / OS2 Fiber Jumper Cord
- Product Type
- Fiber Optic
- Cable Type
- Male to Male Pre-terminated Fiber Optic Jumpers / Fibre Network Patch Cables
- SC to ST Fiber Optic Cable
- Connector 1
- SC Duplex, 2.5mm form factor connector, durable snap-in ceramic ferrule.
- Polish Connector 1
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Connector 2
- ST Duplex, a long cylindrical, spring loaded connector with 2.5 mm ferrule.
- Polish Connector 2
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Max Connector Loss
- 0.50 dB
- Typical Connector Loss
- 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss
- -55 dB
- Optical Mode Type
- OS2 (9/125 Singlemode) - 9 micron core, 125 micron cladding. 10 Gigabit speed from 5-10km at 1310nm and 30-40km at 1550nm.
- Core / Cladding
- 9/125µm - Singlemode fiber optic cable has a 9 micron diameter fiber core and a 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter)
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Mode Type
- Singlemode – 9/125 Singlemode OS2 Fiber Cable is used for high speed fiber optic networking, excellent for retaining light pulse fidelity over long distances, high bandwidth.
- 1Gb Ethernet Dist
- SMF - 5 to 10 km @ 1310nm / Maximum Attenuation 0.4 dB /km
- 10Gb Ethernet Dist
- SMF - 10 to 40km @ 1310nm / Maximum Attenuation 0.4 dB/km
- SM Not Applicable / 100THz as published, but single mode bandwidth is essentially infinite.
- Strand Count
- 2 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Yellow - This is the standard jacket color for single-mode fiber optic jumper cords / patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) - Fire-retardant and very flexible for easy installation
- Jacket OD
- 3.0mm Outer Diameter Jacket
- UL Rating:
- OFNR (Optical fiber, nonconductive, riser) - Certified for use in riser, backbone, fiber only applications, riser rated for vertical runs
- ROHS Compliant
- Length Options
- 0.5-Mtr 1-Mtr 2-Mtr 3-Mtr 4-Mtr 5-Mtr 6-Mtr 7-Mtr 8-Mtr 9-Mtr 10-Mtr 12-Mtr 15-Mtr 20-Mtr 25-Mtr 30-Mtr 35-Mtr 40-Mtr 45-Mtr 50-Mtr 55-Mtr 60-Mtr 65- Mtr 70-Mtr 75-Mtr 80-Mtr 85-Mtr 90-Mtr 95-Mtr 100-Mtr 125-Mtr 150-Mtr 200-Mtr 250-Mtr 300-Mtr
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders
- Storage Temperature
- -40° C to + 70° C
- Operating Temperature
- -20° C to + 70° C
Anonymous customer published the 11/04/2022 following an order made on 30/03/2022
Exactly what I needed.
Anonymous customer published the 27/08/2020 following an order made on 20/08/2020
You might also like