OM4 LC ST Fiber Patch Cable | Bend Insensitive OFNP 100G DX 50/125 Multimode
OM4 LC to ST Bend Insensitive Plenum 40/100Gb 50/125 Multimode Duplex Laser Optimized fiber optic cable with ceramic LC and stainless steel ST ferrule connectors. A high bandwidth 50um, multimode fiber jumper allowing extended reach upwards of 150 meters at 100 Gb/s for ultra-long building backbones. An aqua, zip-cord reinforced fiber optic patch cord with 2.0mm O.D., OFNP jacket.
OM4 LC to ST Bend Insensitive 40/100Gb 50/125 Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Cable. Accelerate your network performance and accommodate tight bend environments with the Bend Insensitive OM4 Laser-Optimized Fiber Optic Patch Cable.
A clean fiber optic cable installation starts with being able to put the cable exactly where you want it. A durable cable that’s flame retardant, uv resistant, immune to electrical interference and is plenum rated (OFNP). This 40/100Gb OM4 50/125 multimode duplex fiber optic cable features Corning Optical Fiber that delivers data lightning fast and a durable zip cord for increased reliability. No matter the requirement, the bend insensitive cable will make your installation faster, cleaner, and more reliable. You’ll never want to use anything else.
This Bend Insensitive, aqua colored, 2.0mm outer diameter duplex fiber cable is terminated with small form factor 1.25mm LC ceramic ferrule connector and 2.5mm ST stainless steel ferrule connector with easy to grab clips. TAA Compliant and designed for 40GBase-SR4 and 100GBase-SR10 ports and equipment. Supports high speed 10/40/100 Gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel and OIF applications.
Put this Bend Insensitive, high bandwidth, OM4 fiber cable exactly where you want to without fear of bend damage.
Each multimode (MM) fiber optic patch cable is individually tested by a qualified fiber optic technician then bagged and shipped with test results to your door. Cables over 35 meters may require an additional 1-2 days to ship.
- 10/40/100Gb Multimode 50/125 Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable / OM4 Fiber Jumper Cord
- Product Type
- Plenum OFNP Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- Cable Type
- Male to Male Pre-Terminated, Bend Insensitive Fiber Optic Jumpers / Fibre Network Patch Cables
- LC to ST Fiber Optic Cable
- Connector 1
- LC Duplex, 1.25mm form factor connector, ceramic ferrule.
- Polish Connector 1
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Connector 2
- ST Duplex, a long cylindrical, spring loaded connector with 2.5 mm ferrule.
- Polish Connector 2
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Max Connector Loss
- 0.50 dB
- Typical Connector Loss
- 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss
- -25 dB
- Optical Mode Type
- OM4 Laser Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) - 50/125um core/cladding | 100G GbE 100GBase-SR10 150m, 40G GbE 40GBase-eSR4 QSFP+ 550m, 40G GbE 40GBase-SR4 150m, 10G GbE 10GBase-SR 400m, 1G GbE 1GBase-SX 550m (w/mode-conditioning).
- Core / Cladding
- 50/125µm - 50 micron diameter fiber core / 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter)
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Mode Type
- Multimode - Used for high speed fiber optic networking applications in buildings, datacenters, telecommunications, etc, also referred to as MM, MMode
- Bend Insensitive / Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF)
- Network Speed
- 10 Gb/s, 40 Gb/s, and 100 Gb/s Transmission (OM4)
- 1Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM4 Distance is 1040 Meters at 850nm / 600 Meters at 1310nm.
- 10Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM4 Distance is 550 Meters at 850 nm / 300 Meters at 1310 nm
- OM4 GbE Laser Optimized Fiber - 3500MHz-km @ 850nm, 4700MHz-km @1300nm | Optimized for VCSELS (vertical-cavity surface-emitting lasers).
- Strand Count
- 2 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Aqua - This is the standard jacket color for OM3/OM4 multimode fiber jumper cords / fiber patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- Plenum-rated (OFNP)
- Jacket OD
- 2.0mm Outer Diameter Jacket
- UL Rating:
- OFNP (Optical fiber, nonconductive, plenum) - Certified for use in plenum applications
- RoHS Compliant | TAA Compliant
- Length Options
- 0.5 Mtr, 1 Mtr, 2 Mtr, 3 Mtr, 4 Mtr, 5 Mtr, 6 Mtr, 7 Mtr, 8 Mtr, 9 Mtr, 10 Mtr, 12 Mtr, 15 Mtr, 20 Mtr, 25 Mtr, 30 Mtr, 35 Mtr, 40 Mtr, 45 Mtr, 50 Mtr, 55 Mtr, 60 Mtr, 65 Mtr, 70 Mtr, 75 Mtr, 80 Mtr, 85 Mtr, 90 Mtr, 95 Mtr, 100 Mtr
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders