Multi-Pack - SimpleGrip Fiber Cable Pulling Eye Hook
Multi-Packs | SimpleGrip Fiber Cable Pulling Eye - 2, 4, 6, 10, 12 & 24 Packs | Ideal for installing pre-terminated fiber cables through conduit and inside walls. SimpleGrip is easy to use and protect optical cables that can be easily damaged during install. Equipped with a stainless steel swivel end to minimizes cable twisting, mesh netting for connector protection and includes electrical tape.
Multi-Pack Options: 2Pk, 4Pk, 6Pk, 10Pk, 12Pk and 24Pk | The SimpleGrip fiber pulling eye by Fiber Cables Direct is ideal for installing pre-terminated fiber cables through conduit and inside walls. The SimpleGrip is easy to use, and it helps protect cables that can be easily damaged during the installation process. Equipped with a swivel end clip that minimizes cable twisting in the pulling process and mesh netting for total connector protection. Electrical tape conveniently included for a complete fiber cable pull solution.
- Used for Simplex and Duplex Fiber cables.
- Can also be used for simplex copper cables.
- Mesh netting for connector protection.
- Swivel end clip reduces in-conduit, in-wall or in-floor twisting.
- Electrical securing tape is included with each SimpleGrip pulling eye.
- Fiber Cable Pulling Eye Hook Packs | 2 Pack, 4 Pack, 6 Pack, 10 Pack, 12 Pack and 24 Pack Options
- Product Type
- Pulling Eye Hooks
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders
- Fiber Cables Direct, Inc.
Mike S. published the 28/08/2022 following an order made on 11/08/2022
Well made, strong, nicely assembled and conveniently packed in multiples.