Multi-Pack 1M OM4 LC SC Fiber Patch Cables 50/125 Duplex Multimode
100G OM4 LC SC Fiber Patch Cable Multi-Pack | Duplex 50/125 Multimode Jumper | Length Options: 0.5-300M. Assembled with ceramic ferrule LC duplex connectors and Corning 50/125um laser optimized multimode fiber core/cladding, 100Gbps rated fiber optic jumpers. A high performance cable wrapped in an aqua, zip-cord reinforced, 2.0mm o.d., flame retardant, water resistant and UV resistant jacket.
OM4 LC SC Fiber Patch Cable Multi-Pack | 100Gb Duplex 50/125 Multimode Jumper Cord. Accelerate your network's performance to the edge of technology with this Corning 50/125um core/cladding, OM3/OM2 backwards compatible, laser optimized 10/40/100Gb multimode fiber cable and extend your 100Gig reach up to 150 meters. Assembled with OFNR riser rated, 2.0mm outer diameter, zip-cord reinforced, aqua pvc jacket that's flame retardant, water resistant, UV resistant and immune to electrical interference. Terminated with 1.25mm ceramic ferrule LC duplex type connectors and 2.5mm ceramic ferrule SC type connectors, includes pre-installed LC duplex clips for quick installation and management in high density cable environments.
Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB
Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB
Typical Return Loss -25 dB
Engineered for fast and reliable connectivity between switches, transceivers, media converters, patch panels and other 100g fiber optic equipment. Fully supports fast Ethernet, 100 Gigabit Ethernet, SFP+, QSFP+, Fiber Channel, OIF, ATM, VCSELs and other service provider applications. Ethernet Over OM4 Multimode Fiber Details:
3500/4700MHz-km Modal Bandwidth 850nm/1300nm
Fast Ethernet 100Basw-FX 2000m
1Gb (1000Mb) Ethernet 1000Base-SX 550m (Requires mode-conditioning patch cord)
10Gb Ethernet 10GBase-SR 400m
40Gb Ethernet 40GBase-SR4 150m (550m QSFP+ eSR4)
100Gb Ethernet 100GBase-SR10 150m
Every fiber optic patch cable FiberCablesDirect ships is individually tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician and carefully packaged with test results. We provide 35+ popular length options in our online catalogs between 0.5 and 300 meters that can ship the same day. Expedited Next Day, 2 Day, 3 Day, Ground and other delivery options available from USPS and UPS. FedEx service options also available for international orders.
We do it right with quality products, superior packaging and fast delivery anywhere in the world.
Didn't find what you're looking for?
Try our Custom Cable Configurator, quickly build your own customized fiber optic cable and add to cart. Select cable type, length, connectors, modality, strand count, jacket type, quantity and add to cart... we build to order.
Call in your Custom Cable Request toll free at (866) 933-4237 and our support team will help you determine your perfect fiber cable solution.
Additional Ordering Options:
Call in your order toll free at (866) 933-4237 and we'll process right over the phone. Pay with a Check, Credit Card, or Create an account and pay with a PO#.
Call in your quote request toll free at (866) 933-4237 or fill out our Quick Quote form.
- 10/40/100Gb Multimode 50/125 Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable / OM4 Fiber Jumper Cord
- Product Type
- Multi-Pack 1M OM4 LC SC Fiber Patch Cables | Duplex LC to SC Multimode Jumpers
- Multi-Pack Length
- 1 Meter (3.28Ft)
- Cable Type
- Male to Male Pre-terminated Fiber Optic Jumpers / Fibre Network Patch Cables
- LC to LC Fiber Optic Cable
- Polish Type
- Connector 1
- LC Duplex, 1.25mm form factor connector, ceramic ferrule.
- Polish Connector 1
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Connector 2
- SC Duplex, 2.5mm form factor connector, durable snap-in ceramic ferrule.
- Polish Connector 2
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Max Connector Loss
- 0.50 dB
- Typical Connector Loss
- 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss
- -55 dB
- Optical Mode Type
- OM4 Laser Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) - 50/125um core/cladding | 100G GbE 100GBase-SR10 150m, 40G GbE 40GBase-eSR4 QSFP+ 550m, 40G GbE 40GBase-SR4 150m, 10G GbE 10GBase-SR 400m, 1G GbE 1GBase-SX 550m (w/mode-conditioning).
- Core / Cladding
- 50/125µm - 50 micron diameter fiber core / 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter)
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Mode Type
- Multimode - Used for high speed fiber optic networking applications in buildings, datacenters, telecommunications, etc, also referred to as MM, MMode
- 1Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM4 Distance is 1040 Meters at 850nm / 600 Meters at 1310nm.
- 10Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM4 Distance is 550 Meters at 850 nm / 300 Meters at 1310 nm
- Strand Count
- 2 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Aqua - This is the standard jacket color for OM3/OM4 multimode fiber jumper cords / fiber patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) - Fire-retardant and very flexible for easy installation
- Jacket OD
- 2.0mm Outer Diameter Jacket
- UL Rating:
- OFNR (Optical fiber, nonconductive, riser) - Certified for use in riser, backbone, fiber only applications, riser rated for vertical runs
- ROHS Compliant
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders
- Storage Temperature
- -40° C to + 70° C
- Operating Temperature
- -20° C to + 70° C
You might also like