SC-ST Mode Conditioning Fiber Patch Cable
SC-ST Mode Conditioning Patch Cable with Corning optical fiber and durable ceramic SC connectors. This Mode Conditioning fiber optic patch cable converts a Singlemode (aka: SM, SMF, Single-Mode and Single Mode) fiber cable to a Multimode fiber optic cable by offsetting the Singlemode Laser launch from the center of a Multimode fiber strand.
SC-ST Mode Conditioning Patch Cable with Corning optical fiber, terminated with ceramic SC connectors and durable ST connectors. This Mode Conditioning fiber optic patch cable converts a Singlemode connection to a Multimode fiber optic connection by offsetting the Singlemode Laser launch from the center of a Multimode fiber strand. This yellow and orange zip-cord fiber optic patch cable has a 3.0 mm outer diameter, OFNR riser rated PVC jacket that's flame retardant, UV resistant and immune to electrical interference. Commonly used with Cisco Equipment.
This Mode Conditioning Patch Cables allows you to use SC Singlemode Transceivers on Multimode Fiber Backbones with ST patch bays. Each Mode Conditioning (MC) fiber optic patch cable is individually tested by a qualified fiber optic technician then bagged and shipped with test results right to your door.
Lengths available in our online catalog for SC-ST Mode Conditioning Patch Cables: 1 Meter, 2 Meter, 3 Meter, 4 Meter, 5 Meter, 10 Meter and 15 Meter.
Didn't find what you're looking for?
Try our Custom Cable Configurator, quickly build your own customized fiber optic cable and simply add to your Cart. You can select any Cable Type, any Length, any Connector configuration, any Modality, any Strand Count, and more.
Call in your Custom Cable Request at (866) 933-4237 and our support team will help you get the perfect Fiber Cable solution for your specific requirement.
Chat with FCD Tech Support for quick answers to your technical questions.
Additional Ordering Options:
Call in your Order at (866) 933-4237 we'll process your order right over the phone. Pay with a Check, Credit Card, or Create an account and pay with a PO#.
Call in your Quote Request at (866) 933-4237 and your Quotation will be emailed. With 1 simple click you can checkout online from your FiberCablesDirect.com account.
- Mode Conditioning Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- Product Type
- Fiber Optic
- Cable Type
- Male to Male Mode Conditioning Fiber Patch Cables, Singlemode to OM1 Multimode Fiber Patch Cords
- SC to ST Fiber Optic Cable
- Connector 1
- SC Duplex, 2.5mm form factor connector, durable snap-in ceramic ferrule.
- Connector 2
- ST Duplex, a long cylindrical, spring loaded connector with 2.5 mm ferrule.
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Jacket Color
- Orange - This is the standard jacket color for OM1/OM2 multimode fiber jumper cords / fiber patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) - Fire-retardant and very flexible for easy installation
- Jacket OD
- 3.0mm Outer Diameter Jacket
- UL Rating:
- OFNR (Optical fiber, nonconductive, riser) - Certified for use in riser, backbone, fiber only applications, riser rated for vertical runs
- ROHS Compliant
- Length Options
- 1 Meter, 2 Meter, 3 Meter, 4 Meter, 5 Meter, 10 Meter and 15 Meter.
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders