LC-SC Mode Conditioning Fiber Patch Cable
LC-SC Mode Conditioning Patch Cable with Corning optical fiber with durable ceramic LC and SC connectors. This Mode Conditioning fiber optic patch cable converts a Singlemode (aka: SM, SMF, Single-Mode and Single Mode) fiber cable to a Multimode fiber optic cable by offsetting the Singlemode Laser launch from the center of a Multimode fiber strand.
LC-SC Mode Conditioning Patch Cable with Corning optical fiber and is terminated with small form factor 1.25mm LC ceramic ferrule connectors and durable ceramic SC connectors. This Mode Conditioning fiber optic patch cable converts a Singlemode connection to a Multimode fiber optic connection by offsetting the Singlemode Laser launch from the center of a Multimode fiber strand. This yellow and orange zip-cord fiber optic patch cable has a 2.0 mm outer diameter, OFNR riser rated PVC jacket that's flame retardant, UV resistant and immune to electrical interference.
This Mode Conditioning Patch Cable allows you to use LC Singlemode Transceivers on Multimode Fiber Backbones with SC patch bays. Each Mode Conditioning (MC) fiber optic patch cable is individually tested by a qualified fiber optic technician then bagged and shipped with test results right to your door.
Lengths available in our online catalog for LC-SC Mode Conditioning Patch Cables: 1 Meter, 2 Meter, 3 Meter, 4 Meter, 5 Meter, 10 Meter and 15 Meter.
Didn't find what you're looking for?
Try our Custom Cable Configurator, quickly build your own customized fiber optic cable and simply add to your Cart. You can select any Cable Type, any Length, any Connector configuration, any Modality, any Strand Count, and more.
Call in your Custom Cable Request at (866) 933-4237 and our support team will help you get the perfect Fiber Cable solution for your specific requirement.
Chat with FCD Tech Support for quick answers to your technical questions.
Additional Ordering Options:
Call in your Order at (866) 933-4237 we'll process your order right over the phone. Pay with a Check, Credit Card, or Create an account and pay with a PO#.
Call in your Quote Request at (866) 933-4237 and your Quotation will be emailed. With 1 simple click you can checkout online from your FiberCablesDirect.com account.
- Mode Conditioning Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- Product Type
- Fiber Optic
- Cable Type
- Male to Male Mode Conditioning Fiber Patch Cables, Singlemode to OM1 Multimode Fiber Patch Cords
- LC to SC Fiber Optic Cable
- Connector 1
- LC Duplex, 1.25mm form factor connector, ceramic ferrule.
- Connector 2
- SC Duplex, 2.5mm form factor connector, durable snap-in ceramic ferrule.
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Strand Count
- 2 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Orange - This is the standard jacket color for OM1/OM2 multimode fiber jumper cords / fiber patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) - Fire-retardant and very flexible for easy installation
- Jacket OD
- 2.0mm Outer Diameter Jacket
- UL Rating:
- OFNR (Optical fiber, nonconductive, riser) - Certified for use in riser, backbone, fiber only applications, riser rated for vertical runs
- ROHS Compliant
- Length Options
- 1 Meter, 2 Meter, 3 Meter, 4 Meter, 5 Meter, 10 Meter and 15 Meter.
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders