OM4 MTP/MPO LC 12 Fiber Breakout Cable 100G Multi-Fiber Fanout
12 fiber MTP®/MPO Breakout Cable: OM4 MPO to 12xLC Simplex fiber breakout assembly. Plenum OFNP, MPO/MTP multi-fiber, high density, connection distributes to 12 Simplex LC fiber connectors, each with an aqua 2.0mm jacket. Ceramic ferrule LC fiber optic connectors terminated to Corning OM4 50/125, Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF), 100Gb Rated Fiber Cores.
OM4 MPO/MTP® to LC 12 Multi-fiber distribution breakout assembly, OFNP Plenum Rated 100Gb Multimode 50/125 Corning optical fiber cores/cladding. Connector 1 is terminated with a female MTP multi-fiber push-on connector (no pins). Connector 2 is terminated with 12 X male, ceramic ferrule LC connectors. Lc Simplex contacts have a 1.25mm ceramic ferrule for optimal fiber core alignment and reliable connectivity in a small form factor housing that's compact and easy to manage in high density cable environments. Connector insertion/return loss as follows:
- Maximum Insertion Loss: 0.50 dB
- Typical Insertion Loss: 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss -25 dB
12 individual LC Simplex connectors is the equivalent of 6 Duplex fiber connectors. A MPO/MTP multi-fiber connector has 12 x 50/125 fiber cores that breakout into 12 individual simplex fiber patch cords at the other end of the 12 fiber distribution assembly. Each aqua, 18 inch, Simplex breakout cord has a 2.0mm outer diameter plenum rated jacket that is UV resistant, water resistant, flame retardant and free from electromagnetic interference.
Engineered for fast and reliable connectivity between switches, transceivers, media converters, patch panels and other 1/10/40/100g fiber optic equipment. Fully supports Fast Ethernet, 100 Gigabit Ethernet, SFP+, QSFP+, Fiber Channel, OIF, ATM, VCSELs and other service provider applications. Ethernet Over OM4 Multimode Fiber Details:
Modal Bandwidth 3500/4700MHz-km 850nm/1300nm
- Fast Ethernet 100Basw-FX 2000m
- 1Gb (1000Mb) Ethernet 1000Base-SX 550m (Requires mode-conditioning patch cord)
- 10Gb Ethernet 10GBase-SR 400m
- 40Gb Ethernet 40GBase-SR4 150m (550m QSFP+ eSR4)
- 100Gb Ethernet 100GBase-SR10 150m
|Description:||OM4 MTP/MPO to LC Fiber Optic Distribution Cable|
|Type:||12 Fiber OM4 Multimode Breakout/Fan-out Cable|
|Technology:||Laser Optimized Fiber Optic|
|Connector 1:||MTP®/MPO (female) 12 Fiber Connector (no pins)|
|Connector 2:||12 LC (male) Ceramic Ferrule Fiber Optic Connectors|
|Core / Cladding:||10/40/100Gbps 50/125µm Multimode OM4 Corning Optical Core/Cladding|
|Strands:||12 Strand (12 Fiber)|
|Network Speeds:||1Gbps / 10Gbps / 40Gbps / 100Gbps|
|Attenuation:||850 nm: 3.5 dB/km or at 1300 nm: 1.0 dB/km|
|Jacketing:||OFNP Plenum Rated|
|Applications:||Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, 100 Gigabit Ethernet, SFP+, QSFP+, Fiber Channel, OIF, VCSELs, etc.|
|Environment:||Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C|
|Standards:||Attenuation tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001|
|Quality Control:||Fully tested by qualified technicians and test results shipped with product.|
|Warranty:||This MTP/MPO to 12xLC breakout cable comes with a Lifetime warranty.|
Every fiber optic patch cable FiberCablesDirect ships is individually tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician and carefully packaged with test results. We provide 35+ popular length options in our online catalogs between 0.5 and 300 meters that can ship the same day. Expedited Next Day, 2 Day, 3 Day, Ground and other delivery options available from USPS and UPS. FedEx service options also available for international orders.
We do it right with quality products, superior packaging and fast delivery anywhere in the world.
- MTP® Compatible MPO Connector - MTP® (Multi-fiber Termination Push-on), is a registered trademark of US Conec.
- MPO 12 Fiber Breakout Cable | OM4 Multi-Fiber 100Gb Multimode 50/125 Fiber Optic Cable
- Product Type
- MPO/MTP Fiber Optic Breakout Cable
- Cable Type
- MPO Female 12F (no pins) to 12 X LC Male Connector Breakout Fiber Optic Cables / Fiber Fanout Patch Cables
- Connector Type
- MPO 12 Fiber Female Connector (no pins) to 12 LC Simplex Male Breakout Connectors
- MPO/MTP Female (no pins) to 12 x LC Male Fiber Optic Connectors
- Polish Type
- Connector 1
- MTP/MPO - 12 Strand Multi-fiber Female Connector in a Single Push-On Enclosure (no pins)
- Polish Connector 1
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Connector 2
- 12 LC Simplex, 1.25mm form factor, ceramic ferrule, connectors.
- Polish Connector 2
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Max Connector Loss
- 0.50 dB
- Typical Connector Loss
- 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss
- -25 dB
- Optical Mode Type
- OM4 Laser Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) - 50/125um core/cladding | 100G GbE 100GBase-SR10 150m, 40G GbE 40GBase-eSR4 QSFP+ 550m, 40G GbE 40GBase-SR4 150m, 10G GbE 10GBase-SR 400m, 1G GbE 1GBase-SX 550m (w/mode-conditioning).
- Core / Cladding
- 50/125µm - 50 micron diameter fiber core / 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter)
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Mode Type
- Multimode - Used for high speed fiber optic networking applications in buildings, datacenters, telecommunications, etc, also referred to as MM, MMode
- Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF)
- Network Speed
- 10 Gb/s, 40 Gb/s, and 100 Gb/s Transmission (OM4)
- 1Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM4 Distance is 1040 Meters at 850nm / 600 Meters at 1310nm.
- 10Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM4 Distance is 550 Meters at 850 nm / 300 Meters at 1310 nm
- OM4 GbE Laser Optimized Fiber - 3500MHz-km @ 850nm, 4700MHz-km @1300nm | Optimized for VCSELS (vertical-cavity surface-emitting lasers).
- Strand Count
- 12 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Aqua - This is the standard jacket color for OM3/OM4 multimode fiber jumper cords / fiber patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- Plenum-rated (OFNP)
- UL Rating:
- OFNP (Optical fiber, nonconductive, plenum) - Certified for use in plenum applications
- ROHS Compliant
- Length Options
- 1 Meter, 2 Meter, 3 Meter, 4 Meter, 5 Meter, 10 Meter and 15 Meter.
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders
- Storage Temperature
- -40° C to + 70° C
- Operating Temperature
- -20° C to + 70° C
You might also like