OM1 LC ST Duplex Fiber Patch Cable 62.5/125 Multimode
OM1 LC ST Duplex Fiber Patch Cable 62.5/125 Multimode. OFNR Riser Rated fiber optic assembly with duplex ST fiber connectors and ceramic ferrule duplex LC fiber connectors. Corning 62.5/125um, high speed, low loss, multi-mode data transmission. Zip-cord reinforced, orange colored, 2.0mm thick outer diameter, PVC, fiber optic jumper cord.
- Multimode 62.5/125 Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable / OM1 Fiber Jumper Cord
- Product Type
- Fiber Optic
- Cable Type
- Male to Male Pre-terminated Fiber Optic Jumpers / Fibre Network Patch Cables
- LC to ST Fiber Optic Cable
- Connector 1
- LC Duplex, 1.25mm form factor connector, ceramic ferrule.
- Polish Connector 1
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Connector 2
- ST Duplex, a long cylindrical, spring loaded connector with 2.5 mm ferrule.
- Polish Connector 2
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Max Connector Loss
- 0.50 dB
- Typical Connector Loss
- 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss
- -25 dB
- Optical Mode Type
- OM1 Standard Multimode Fiber - 62.5/125um core/cladding | 10G GbE 10GBase-SR 33m, 1G GbE 1GBase-SR 550m (@ 1310nm), 1G GbE 1GBase-SR 275m (@ 850nm)
- Core / Cladding
- 62.5/125µm - 62.5 micron diameter fiber core / 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter)
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Mode Type
- Multimode - Used for high speed fiber optic networking applications in buildings, datacenters, telecommunications, etc, also referred to as MM, MMode
- 1Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM1 Distance is 300 Meters at 850 nm / 600 Meters at 1310 nm
- 10Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM1 Distance is 33 Meters at 850 nm / 300 Meters at 1310 nm
- OM1 GbE LAN Fiber - 160/500MHz-km @850nm, 200/500MHz-km @1300nm.
- Strand Count
- 2 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Orange - This is the standard jacket color for OM1/OM2 multimode fiber jumper cords / fiber patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) - Fire-retardant and very flexible for easy installation
- Jacket OD
- 2.0mm Outer Diameter Jacket
- UL Rating:
- OFNR (Optical fiber, nonconductive, riser) - Certified for use in riser, backbone, fiber only applications, riser rated for vertical runs
- ROHS Compliant
- Length Options
- 0.5-Mtr 1-Mtr 2-Mtr 3-Mtr 4-Mtr 5-Mtr 6-Mtr 7-Mtr 8-Mtr 9-Mtr 10-Mtr 12-Mtr 15-Mtr 20-Mtr 25-Mtr 30-Mtr 35-Mtr 40-Mtr 45-Mtr 50-Mtr 55-Mtr 60-Mtr 65- Mtr 70-Mtr 75-Mtr 80-Mtr 85-Mtr 90-Mtr 95-Mtr 100-Mtr 125-Mtr 150-Mtr 200-Mtr 250-Mtr 300-Mtr
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders
- Storage Temperature
- -40° C to + 70° C
- Operating Temperature
- -20° C to + 70° C
Anonymous customer published the 17/11/2020 following an order made on 11/11/2020
Perfect solution for project.
Anonymous customer published the 02/10/2020 following an order made on 24/09/2020
Just as advertised, and exactly what I needed.
Anonymous customer published the 26/08/2020 following an order made on 20/08/2020
Cables worked and provided us with the connections we needed.
Anonymous customer published the 04/06/2020 following an order made on 27/05/2020
Worked well for the application. Good quality cable.
You might also like