OM1 SC ST Duplex Fiber Patch Cable 62.5/125 Multimode
OM1 SC to ST 62.5/125 Multimode Duplex fiber optic cable. Terminated with durable ceramic SC connectors and strong stainless steel ST connectors, this high bandwidth multimode cable has Corning optical fiber glass for high speed, low loss, data transmission. A high quality, orange colored, 3.0mm thick outer diameter, PVC jacket fiber jumper with zip-cord.
OM1 SC ST Fiber Patch Cable | 1Gb Duplex 62.5/125 Multimode Jumper Cord. Accelerate your network's performance with this Corning 62.5/125 core/cladding, 1/10Gb multimode fiber cable and extend your 1Gig reach up to 600 meters. Assembled with durable, OFNR riser rated, orange, 3.0mm O.D., PVC jacket that is water resistant, UV resistant, fire retardant and is immune to electrical interference. Operating temperature between -20°C and +60°C. This OM1 fiber cable comes pre-terminated with duplex, 2.5mm ceramic ferrule, SC connectors and 2.5mm stainless steel ferrule, ST connectors (includes pre-installed duplex sc clips).
Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB
Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB
Typical Return Loss -25 dB
Engineered for fast and reliable Gigabit connectivity between switches, transceivers, media converters, patch panels and supports Gigabit Ethernet, SFP+, Fiber Channel and other service provider applications. Ethernet 1/10Gb Distance Over OM1 Multimode Fiber | Modal Bandwidth: 160-500Mhz-km @ 850nm / 200-500Mhz-km @ 1300nm:
1Gb up to 300 Meters @ 850 nm
1Gb up to 600 Meters @ 1310 nm
10Gb up to 33 Meters @ 850 nm
10Gb up to 300 Meters @ 1310 nm
Every fiber optic patch cable FiberCablesDirect ships is individually tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician and carefully packaged with test results. We provide 35+ popular length options in our online catalogs between 0.5 and 300 meters that can ship the same day. Expedited Next Day, 2 Day, 3 Day, Ground and other delivery options available from USPS and UPS. FedEx service options also available for international orders.
We do it right with lifetime guarantee, quality products, superior packaging and fast delivery anywhere in the world.
Need a fiber optic cable assembly not in our online catalog? No problem, we have plenty of options:
>> Try our Custom Cable Configurator, quickly build your own customized fiber optic cable and simply add to your Cart. You can select any Cable Type, any Length, any Connector configuration, any Modality, any Strand Count, and more.
>> Call in your Custom Cable Request at (866) 933-4237 and our support team will help you get the perfect Fiber Cable solution for your specific requirement.
Chat with FCD Tech Support for quick answers to your technical questions.
Additional Ordering Options.
>> Call in your Order to (866) 933-4237, we'll process your order right over the phone. Pay with a Check, Credit Card, PayPal or Create a FiberCablesDirect account and pay with a PO#.
>> Call in your Quote Request to (866) 933-4237 and your Quotation will be emailed.
- Multimode 62.5/125 Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable / OM1 Fiber Jumper Cord
- Product Type
- Fiber Optic
- Cable Type
- Male to Male Pre-terminated Fiber Optic Jumpers / Fibre Network Patch Cables
- SC to ST Fiber Optic Cable
- Connector 1
- SC Duplex, 2.5mm form factor connector, durable snap-in ceramic ferrule.
- Polish Connector 1
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Connector 2
- ST Duplex, a long cylindrical, spring loaded connector with 2.5 mm ferrule.
- Polish Connector 2
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Max Connector Loss
- 0.50 dB
- Typical Connector Loss
- 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss
- -25 dB
- Optical Mode Type
- OM1 Standard Multimode Fiber - 62.5/125um core/cladding | 10G GbE 10GBase-SR 33m, 1G GbE 1GBase-SR 550m (@ 1310nm), 1G GbE 1GBase-SR 275m (@ 850nm)
- Core / Cladding
- 62.5/125µm - 62.5 micron diameter fiber core / 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter)
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Mode Type
- Multimode - Used for high speed fiber optic networking applications in buildings, datacenters, telecommunications, etc, also referred to as MM, MMode
- 1Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM1 Distance is 300 Meters at 850 nm / 600 Meters at 1310 nm
- 10Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM1 Distance is 33 Meters at 850 nm / 300 Meters at 1310 nm
- OM1 GbE LAN Fiber - 160/500MHz-km @850nm, 200/500MHz-km @1300nm.
- Strand Count
- 2 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Orange - This is the standard jacket color for OM1/OM2 multimode fiber jumper cords / fiber patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) - Fire-retardant and very flexible for easy installation
- Jacket OD
- 3.0mm Outer Diameter Jacket
- UL Rating:
- OFNR (Optical fiber, nonconductive, riser) - Certified for use in riser, backbone, fiber only applications, riser rated for vertical runs
- ROHS Compliant
- Length Options
- 0.5-Mtr 1-Mtr 2-Mtr 3-Mtr 4-Mtr 5-Mtr 6-Mtr 7-Mtr 8-Mtr 9-Mtr 10-Mtr 12-Mtr 15-Mtr 20-Mtr 25-Mtr 30-Mtr 35-Mtr 40-Mtr 45-Mtr 50-Mtr 55-Mtr 60-Mtr 65- Mtr 70-Mtr 75-Mtr 80-Mtr 85-Mtr 90-Mtr 95-Mtr 100-Mtr 125-Mtr 150-Mtr 200-Mtr 250-Mtr 300-Mtr
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders
Ryan H. published the 17/10/2022 following an order made on 05/10/2022
Very good cable