OM1 MTRJ ST Duplex Fiber Patch Cable 62.5/125 Multimode
OM1 MTRJ to ST 62.5/125 Multimode Duplex fiber optic cable. Terminated with strong stainless steel ST connectors and durable MTRJ connectors, this high bandwidth multimode cable has Corning optical fiber glass for high speed, low loss, data transmission. A professional grade, orange colored, 2.0mm thick outer diameter, PVC jacket fiber jumper with zip-cord.
OM1 MTRJ to ST 62.5/125 Multimode Duplex Corning optical fiber patch cable with strong stainless steel ST connectors and durable MTRJ connectors for compact, high density environments. A solid 62.5 multimode optical assembly for your fiber optic network needs. Wrapped in a durable, orange colored zip-cord fiber optic patch cable that has a 2.0mm outer diameter, OFNR riser rated PVC jacket that is flame retardant and UV resistant. Typically used for vertical pathways, shafts, and spaces between building floors.
Each fiber optic cable ordered from FiberCablesDirect is individually tested and bagged with test results inside. We also provide a Lifetime warranty on all our products. Orders for Om1 Mtrj St 62.5/125 multimode duplex cables above 35 meters may require an additional 1 to 2 days to ship depending on the quantity ordered. However, most orders ship within 24 hours or less.
- Multimode 62.5/125 Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable / OM1 Fiber Jumper Cord
- Product Type
- Fiber Optic
- Cable Type
- Male to Male Pre-terminated Fiber Optic Jumpers / Fibre Network Patch Cables
- ST to MTRJ Fiber Optic Cable
- Connector 1
- MTRJ Duplex, a duplex connector with both fibers in a single polymer ferrule.
- Connector 2
- ST Duplex, a long cylindrical, spring loaded connector with 2.5 mm ferrule.
- Max Connector Loss
- 0.50 dB
- Typical Connector Loss
- 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss
- -25 dB
- Optical Mode Type
- OM1 Standard Multimode Fiber - 62.5/125um core/cladding | 10G GbE 10GBase-SR 33m, 1G GbE 1GBase-SR 550m (@ 1310nm), 1G GbE 1GBase-SR 275m (@ 850nm)
- Core / Cladding
- 62.5/125µm - 62.5 micron diameter fiber core / 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter)
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Mode Type
- Multimode - Used for high speed fiber optic networking applications in buildings, datacenters, telecommunications, etc, also referred to as MM, MMode
- 1Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM1 Distance is 300 Meters at 850 nm / 600 Meters at 1310 nm
- 10Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM1 Distance is 33 Meters at 850 nm / 300 Meters at 1310 nm
- OM1 GbE LAN Fiber - 160/500MHz-km @850nm, 200/500MHz-km @1300nm.
- Strand Count
- 2 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Orange - This is the standard jacket color for OM1/OM2 multimode fiber jumper cords / fiber patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) - Fire-retardant and very flexible for easy installation
- Jacket OD
- 2.0mm Outer Diameter Jacket
- UL Rating:
- OFNR (Optical fiber, nonconductive, riser) - Certified for use in riser, backbone, fiber only applications, riser rated for vertical runs
- ROHS Compliant
- Length Options
- 0.5-Mtr 1-Mtr 2-Mtr 3-Mtr 4-Mtr 5-Mtr 6-Mtr 7-Mtr 8-Mtr 9-Mtr 10-Mtr 12-Mtr 15-Mtr 20-Mtr 25-Mtr 30-Mtr 35-Mtr 40-Mtr 45-Mtr 50-Mtr 55-Mtr 60-Mtr 65- Mtr 70-Mtr 75-Mtr 80-Mtr 85-Mtr 90-Mtr 95-Mtr 100-Mtr 125-Mtr 150-Mtr 200-Mtr 250-Mtr 300-Mtr
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders
- Storage Temperature
- -40° C to + 70° C
- Operating Temperature
- -20° C to + 70° C
You might also like