OM2 MTRJ SC Duplex Fiber Patch Cable 50/125 Multimode
OM2 MTRJ SC Duplex fiber optic patch cable 50/125 Multimode Corning optical fiber core. Orange jumper terminated with durable MTRJ connectors and SC connectors (with clips). Zip-cord reinforced, high bandwidth multimode fiber cable with Corning optical fiber glass for high speed, low loss, data transmission. OFNR Riser Rated, orange in color, 2.0mm outer diameter PVC jacket.
OM2 MTRJ to SC duplex fiber patch cable, 50/125 Multimode Corning optical fiber core. Precision crafted assembly with ceramic ferrule SC connectors (with clips) and MTRJ connectors for compact, high cable density environments. A 50/125um Multimode optical patch cord for your fiber optic Ethernet network. Wrapped in a durable, orange colored 2.0mm outer diameter, OFNR riser rated PVC jacket. Typically used for vertical pathways, shafts, and spaces between building floors.
Each fiber optic cable ordered from FiberCablesDirect is individually tested and bagged with test results inside. We also provide a Lifetime warranty on all our products. Orders for Om2 mtrj sc 50/125 multimode duplex cables above 35 meters may require an additional 1 to 2 days to ship depending on the quantity ordered. However, most orders ship within 24 hours or less.
Lengths available in our online catalog for Om2 Mtrj SC 50/125 multimode duplex fiber optic cables: 0.5 Meter, 1 Meter, 2 Meter, 3 Meter, 4 Meter, 5 Meter, 6 Meter, 7 Meter, 8 Meter, 9 Meter, 10 Meter, 12 Meter, 15 Meter, 20 Meter, 25 Meter, 30 Meter, 35 Meter, 40 Meter, 45 Meter, 50 Meter, 55 Meter, 60 Meter, 65 Meter, 70 Meter, 75 Meter, 80 Meter, 85 Meter, 90 Meter, 95 Meter, 100 Meter, 125 Meter, 150 Meter, 200 Meter, 250 Meter, and 300 Meter.
Need a fiber optic cable assembly not in our online catalog? No problem, we have plenty of options:
>> Try our Custom Cable Configurator, quickly build your own customized fiber optic cable and simply add to your Cart. You can select any Cable Type, any Length, any Connector configuration, any Modality, any Strand Count, and more.
>> Call in your Custom Cable Request at (866) 933-4237 and our support team will help you get the perfect Fiber Cable solution for your specific requirement.
Chat with FCD Tech Support for quick answers to your technical questions.
Additional Ordering Options.
>> Call in your Order at (866) 933-4237 we'll process your order right over the phone. Pay with a Check, Credit Card, or Create an account and pay with a PO#.
>> Call in your Quote Request at (866) 933-4237 and your Quotation will be emailed. With 1 simple click you can checkout online from your FiberCablesDirect.com account.
- Multimode 50/125 Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable / OM2 Fiber Jumper Cord
- Product Type
- Fiber Optic
- Cable Type
- Male to Male Pre-terminated Fiber Optic Jumpers / Fibre Network Patch Cables
- SC to MTRJ Fiber Optic Cable
- Connector 1
- MTRJ Duplex, a duplex connector with both fibers in a single polymer ferrule.
- Polish Connector 1
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Connector 2
- SC Duplex, 2.5mm form factor connector, durable snap-in ceramic ferrule.
- Polish Connector 2
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Max Connector Loss
- 0.50 dB
- Typical Connector Loss
- 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss
- -25 dB
- Optical Mode Type
- OM2 Standard Multimode Fiber - 50/125um core/cladding | 10G GbE 10GBase-SR 82m, 1G GbE 1GBase-SR 550m.
- Core / Cladding
- 50/125µm - 50 micron diameter fiber core / 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter)
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Mode Type
- Multimode - Used for high speed fiber optic networking applications in buildings, datacenters, telecommunications, etc, also referred to as MM, MMode
- 1Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM2 Distance is 600 Meters at 850 nm / 600 Meters at 1310 nm
- 10Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM2 Distance is 82 Meters at 850 nm / 300 Meters at 1310 nm
- OM2 GbE LAN Fiber - 500MHz-km @850nm, 500MHz-km @1300nm.
- Strand Count
- 2 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Orange - This is the standard jacket color for OM1/OM2 multimode fiber jumper cords / fiber patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) - Fire-retardant and very flexible for easy installation
- Jacket OD
- 2.0mm Outer Diameter Jacket
- UL Rating:
- OFNR (Optical fiber, nonconductive, riser) - Certified for use in riser, backbone, fiber only applications, riser rated for vertical runs
- ROHS Compliant
- Length Options
- 0.5-Mtr 1-Mtr 2-Mtr 3-Mtr 4-Mtr 5-Mtr 6-Mtr 7-Mtr 8-Mtr 9-Mtr 10-Mtr 12-Mtr 15-Mtr 20-Mtr 25-Mtr 30-Mtr 35-Mtr 40-Mtr 45-Mtr 50-Mtr 55-Mtr 60-Mtr 65- Mtr 70-Mtr 75-Mtr 80-Mtr 85-Mtr 90-Mtr 95-Mtr 100-Mtr 125-Mtr 150-Mtr 200-Mtr 250-Mtr 300-Mtr
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders
- Storage Temperature
- -40° C to + 70° C
- Operating Temperature
- -20° C to + 70° C
You might also like