OM2 SC ST Indoor/Outdoor Duplex Fiber Patch Cable 50/125 Multimode
OM2 SC to ST Indoor/Outdoor 50/125 Multimode Duplex fiber optic cable. This fiber jumper is tightly buffered in a flexible, black, indoor/outdoor, water/UV resistant, jacket. A rugged fiber cable that's terminated with ceramic ferrule SC (clips included) and strong stainless steel ST connectors. Each fiber breakout has 18" of 3.0 mil furcation tubing around it for extra durability.
OM2 SC to ST Indoor/Outdoor 50/125 Multimode Duplex fiber optic cable with Corning optical fiber. Our Indoor / Outdoor fiber optic cables have a black polyethylene (PE) outer jacket that protects against moisture and sunlight exposure. The tightly buffered PE layer protects the inner orange colored, 3.0mm thick diameter PVC jacket that's OFNR riser rated, UV resistant, and flame-retardant. This Indoor/Outdoor fiber optic assembly has an operating temperature between -40°C and +85°C. Each end of this robust, outdoor fiber patch cord, is terminated with ceramic ferrule SC connectors (duplex clips included) and strong stainless steel ST connectors for compact, high density, environments. Each fiber breakout has 18" of 3.0mm blue/orange furcation tubing for extra durability.
Our Indoor/Outdoor fiber optic cables are custom made and some orders may need 1-2 day lead time, however most ship in a day. Each custom fiber optic assembly is individually tested and carefully packaged to ensure safe delivery. We also provide complete test results packaged with each fiber optic jumper and a Lifetime warranty on all our fiber optic products. Orders for cables above 35 meters may also require an additional 1 to 2 days to ship depending on the quantity ordered. However, most orders ship within 24 hours or less.
Lengths available in our online catalog for indoor/outdoor Om2 Sc-st 50/125 multimode duplex: 0.5 Meter, 1 Meter, 2 Meter, 3 Meter, 4 Meter, 5 Meter, 6 Meter, 7 Meter, 8 Meter, 9 Meter, 10 Meter, 12 Meter, 15 Meter, 20 Meter, 25 Meter, 30 Meter, 35 Meter, 40 Meter, 45 Meter, 50 Meter, 55 Meter, 60 Meter, 65 Meter, 70 Meter, 75 Meter, 80 Meter, 85 Meter, 90 Meter, 95 Meter, 100 Meter, 125 Meter, 150 Meter, 200 Meter, 250 Meter, and 300 Meter.
Didn't find what you're looking for?
Try our Custom Cable Configurator, quickly build your own customized fiber optic cable and add to Cart. You can select any Cable Type, any Length, any Connector configuration, any Modality, any Strand Count, any Quantity... we build to order.
Call in your Custom Cable Request and our support team will help you get the perfect Fiber Cable solution for your specific requirement.
Chat with FCD Tech Support for quick answers to your technical questions.
Additional Ordering Options:
Call in your Order and we'll process right over the phone. Pay with a Check, Credit Card, or Create an account and pay with a PO#.
Call in your Quote Request and your Single Click checkout Quotation will be emailed. You can easily complete the transaction online.
- Indoor/Outdoor OM2 50/125 Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable / Fiber Jumper Cord
- Product Type
- Indoor/Outdoor Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- Cable Type
- Male to Male Pre-terminated Fiber Optic Jumpers / Fibre Network Patch Cables
- SC to ST Fiber Optic Cable
- Connector 1
- SC Duplex, 2.5mm form factor connector, durable snap-in ceramic ferrule.
- Polish Connector 1
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Connector 2
- ST Duplex, a long cylindrical, spring loaded connector with 2.5 mm ferrule.
- Polish Connector 2
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Max Connector Loss
- 0.50 dB
- Typical Connector Loss
- 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss
- -25 dB
- Optical Mode Type
- OM2 Standard Multimode Fiber - 50/125um core/cladding | 10G GbE 10GBase-SR 82m, 1G GbE 1GBase-SR 550m.
- Core / Cladding
- 50/125µm - 50 micron diameter fiber core / 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter)
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Mode Type
- Multimode - Used for high speed fiber optic networking applications in buildings, datacenters, telecommunications, etc, also referred to as MM, MMode
- 1Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM2 Distance is 600 Meters at 850 nm / 600 Meters at 1310 nm
- 10Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM2 Distance is 82 Meters at 850 nm / 300 Meters at 1310 nm
- OM2 GbE LAN Fiber - 500MHz-km @850nm, 500MHz-km @1300nm.
- Strand Count
- 2 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Black - This is the standard jacket color for our Indoor/Outdoor fiber optic jumper cords / patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) - Fire-retardant and very flexible for easy installation
- Jacket OD
- 3.0mm Outer Diameter Jacket
- UL Rating:
- OFNR (Optical fiber, nonconductive, riser) - Certified for use in riser, backbone, fiber only applications, riser rated for vertical runs
- TAA Compliant
- Length Options
- 0.5-Mtr 1-Mtr 2-Mtr 3-Mtr 4-Mtr 5-Mtr 6-Mtr 7-Mtr 8-Mtr 9-Mtr 10-Mtr 12-Mtr 15-Mtr 20-Mtr 25-Mtr 30-Mtr 35-Mtr 40-Mtr 45-Mtr 50-Mtr 55-Mtr 60-Mtr 65- Mtr 70-Mtr 75-Mtr 80-Mtr 85-Mtr 90-Mtr 95-Mtr 100-Mtr 125-Mtr 150-Mtr 200-Mtr 250-Mtr 300-Mtr
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders
- Storage Temperature
- -40° C to + 70° C
- Operating Temperature
- -20° C to + 70° C
You might also like