OM3 LC SC Duplex Fiber Patch Cable 10G Multimode 50/125
OM3 LC/SC 10Gb 50/125 Multimode Duplex fiber cable (10Gb up to 300 meters). Terminated with durable ceramic ferrule LC/SC connectors, this high bandwidth 10Gig multimode cable has Corning optical fiber glass for high speed, low loss, data transmission. A high quality, aqua colored, 2.0mm thick outer diameter, PVC fiber jumper with zip-cord.
OM3 LC to SC 10Gb 50/125 Multimode Duplex fiber cable, Corning optical fiber, 300 meter rated (10Gb/850nm) jumper and precision ceramic ferrule LC/SC connectors (including clips) for compact, high cable density environments. A solid 10Gb 50/125 multimode optical assembly for your fiber optic network needs; wrapped in a durable, aqua colored, 2.0mm thick outer diameter, OFNR riser rated PVC jacket that is flame retardant and UV resistant. Typically used for vertical pathways, shafts, and spaces between building floors.
Each fiber optic cable ordered from FiberCablesDirect is individually tested and bagged with test results inside. We also provide a Lifetime warranty on all our products. Orders for fiber cables above 35 meters may require an additional 1 to 2 days to ship depending on the quantity ordered. However, most orders ship within 24 hours or less.
Lengths available in our online catalog for Om3 Lc Sc 10g 50/125 multimode duplex fiber optic cables: 0.5 Meter, 1 Meter, 2 Meter, 3 Meter, 4 Meter, 5 Meter, 6 Meter, 7 Meter, 8 Meter, 9 Meter, 10 Meter, 12 Meter, 15 Meter, 20 Meter, 25 Meter, 30 Meter, 35 Meter, 40 Meter, 45 Meter, 50 Meter, 55 Meter, 60 Meter, 65 Meter, 70 Meter, 75 Meter, 80 Meter, 85 Meter, 90 Meter, 95 Meter, 100 Meter, 125 Meter, 150 Meter, 200 Meter, 250 Meter, and 300 Meter.
Need a fiber optic cable assembly not in our online catalog? No problem, we have plenty of options:
>> Try our Custom Cable Configurator, quickly build your own customized fiber optic cable and simply add to your Cart. You can select any Cable Type, any Length, any Connector configuration, any Modality, any Strand Count, and more.
>> Call in your Custom Cable Request at (866) 933-4237 and our support team will help you get the perfect Fiber Cable solution for your specific requirement.
>> Chat with FCD Tech Support for quick answers to your technical questions.
Additional Ordering Options.
>> Call in your Order at (866) 933-4237 we'll process your order right over the phone. Pay with a Check, Credit Card, or Create an account and pay with a PO#.
>> Call in your Quote Request at (866) 933-4237 and your Quotation will be emailed. With 1 simple click you can checkout online from your FiberCablesDirect.com account.
- 10Gb Multimode 50/125 Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable / OM3 Fiber Jumper Cord
- Product Type
- Fiber Optic
- Cable Type
- Male to Male Pre-terminated Fiber Optic Jumpers / Fibre Network Patch Cables
- LC to SC Fiber Optic Cable
- Connector 1
- LC Duplex, 1.25mm form factor connector, ceramic ferrule.
- Polish Connector 1
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Connector 2
- SC Duplex, 2.5mm form factor connector, durable snap-in ceramic ferrule.
- Polish Connector 2
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Max Connector Loss
- 0.50 dB
- Typical Connector Loss
- 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss
- -25 dB
- Optical Mode Type
- OM3 Laser Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) - 50/125um core/cladding | 100G GbE 100GBase-SR10 100m, 40G GbE 40Gbase eSR4 QSFP+ 330m, 40G GbE 40GBase-SR4 100m, 10G GbE 10GBase-SR 300m, 1G GbE 1GBase-SX 550m (w/mode-conditioning).
- Core / Cladding
- 50/125µm - 50 micron diameter fiber core / 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter)
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Mode Type
- Multimode - Used for high speed fiber optic networking applications in buildings, datacenters, telecommunications, etc, also referred to as MM, MMode
- Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF)
- Network Speed
- 10 Gb/s Transmission (OM3)
- 1Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM3 Distance is 1000 Meters at 850 nm / 600 Meters at 1310 nm
- 10Gb Ethernet Dist
- OM3 Distance is 300 Meters at 850 nm / 300 Meters at 1310 nm
- OM3 GbE Laser Optimized Fiber - 1500MHz-km @ 850nm, 2000MHz-km @ 1300nm | Optimized for VCSELS (vertical-cavity surface-emitting lasers).
- Strand Count
- 2 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Aqua - This is the standard jacket color for OM3/OM4 multimode fiber jumper cords / fiber patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) - Fire-retardant and very flexible for easy installation
- Jacket OD
- 2.0mm Outer Diameter Jacket
- UL Rating:
- OFNR (Optical fiber, nonconductive, riser) - Certified for use in riser, backbone, fiber only applications, riser rated for vertical runs
- ROHS Compliant
- Length Options
- 0.5-Mtr 1-Mtr 2-Mtr 3-Mtr 4-Mtr 5-Mtr 6-Mtr 7-Mtr 8-Mtr 9-Mtr 10-Mtr 12-Mtr 15-Mtr 20-Mtr 25-Mtr 30-Mtr 35-Mtr 40-Mtr 45-Mtr 50-Mtr 55-Mtr 60-Mtr 65- Mtr 70-Mtr 75-Mtr 80-Mtr 85-Mtr 90-Mtr 95-Mtr 100-Mtr 125-Mtr 150-Mtr 200-Mtr 250-Mtr 300-Mtr
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders
Anonymous customer published the 16/10/2018 following an order made on 10/10/2018
Met my expectations and ready to place my next order.
Anonymous customer published the 15/02/2018 following an order made on 09/02/2018
Quality is good, what I would expect from a more expensive supplier.
Anonymous customer published the 15/05/2017 following an order made on 09/05/2017
Solid, worked as designed.
You might also like