OM3 LC ST In/Outdoor Duplex Fiber Patch Cable 10G Multimode 50/125
OM3 LC ST Indoor/Outdoor Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable, 10Gb Multimode 50/125 corning optical fiber cord (10Gb up to 300 meters). Tightly buffered in a flexible, black, indoor/outdoor, water & UV resistant jacket, this fiber assembly comes terminated with durable LC and ST connectors. Each fiber breakout has 18" of 2.0mm furcation tubing for extra durability.
OM3 LC ST Fiber Patch Cable | 10Gb Indoor/Outdoor Duplex 50/125 Multimode Jumper Cord. Accelerate your network's performance to the edge of technology with this Corning 50/125um core/cladding, OM2 backwards compatible, laser optimized 1/10/40Gb multimode fiber cable and extend your 10Gig reach up to 300 meters. Assembled with durable, om2 backwards compatible, black, indoor/outdoor fiber cable that protects against moisture and sunlight, is immune to electrical interference and has an operating temperature between -40°C and +85°C. Additionally, each fiber breakout has 18in of 2.0mm furcation tubing (orange/blue) for added durability. This rugged, OM3 fiber cable comes pre-terminated with 1.25mm ceramic ferrule LC connectors (LC clips provided) and 2.5mm stainless steel ferrule ST connectors.
Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB
Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB
Typical Return Loss -25 dB
Engineered for fast and reliable connectivity between switches, transceivers, media converters, patch panels and other 10g fiber optic equipment. Fully supports fast Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, SFP+, QSFP+, Fiber Channel, VCSELs and other service provider applications. Ethernet Over OM3 Multimode Fiber Details:
1500MHz/2000MHz-km Modal Bandwidth @ 850nm/1300nm
Fast Ethernet up to 2000m (100Basw-FX)
1Gb up to 550m (1000Base-SX) - Requires mode-conditioning patch cord.
10Gb up to 300m (10GBase-SR)
40Gb up to 100m (40GBase-SR4)
40Gb up to 330m (QSFP+ eSR4)
100Gb up to 100m (100GBase-SR10)
Every fiber optic patch cable FiberCablesDirect ships is individually tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician and carefully packaged with test results. We provide 35+ popular length options in our online catalogs between 0.5 and 300 meters that can ship the same day. Expedited Next Day, 2 Day, 3 Day, Ground and other delivery options available from USPS and UPS. FedEx service options also available for international orders.
We do it right with quality products, superior packaging and fast delivery anywhere in the world.
Didn't find what you're looking for?
Try our Custom Cable Configurator, quickly build your own customized fiber optic cable and add to cart. Select cable type, length, connectors, modality, strand count, jacket type, quantity and add to cart... we build to order.
Call in your Custom Cable Request toll free at (866) 933-4237 and our support team will help you determine your perfect fiber cable solution.
Additional Ordering Options:
Call in your order toll free at (866) 933-4237 and we'll process right over the phone. Pay with a Check, Credit Card, or Create an account and pay with a PO#.
Call in your quote request toll free at (866) 933-4237 or fill out our Quick Quote form.
- Indoor/Outdoor OM3 10Gb 50/125 Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable / Fiber Jumper Cord
- Product Type
- Indoor/Outdoor Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- Cable Type
- Male to Male Pre-terminated Fiber Optic Jumpers / Fibre Network Patch Cables
- LC to ST Fiber Optic Cable
- Polish Type
- Connector 1
- LC Duplex, 1.25mm form factor connector, ceramic ferrule.
- Polish Connector 1
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Connector 2
- ST Duplex, a long cylindrical, spring loaded connector with 2.5 mm ferrule.
- Polish Connector 2
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Max Connector Loss
- 0.50 dB
- Typical Connector Loss
- 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss
- -25 dB
- Optical Mode Type
- OM3 Laser Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF) - 50/125um core/cladding | 100G GbE 100GBase-SR10 100m, 40G GbE 40Gbase eSR4 QSFP+ 330m, 40G GbE 40GBase-SR4 100m, 10G GbE 10GBase-SR 300m, 1G GbE 1GBase-SX 550m (w/mode-conditioning).
- Core / Cladding
- 50/125µm - 50 micron diameter fiber core / 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter)
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Mode Type
- Multimode - Used for high speed fiber optic networking applications in buildings, datacenters, telecommunications, etc, also referred to as MM, MMode
- Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF)
- Strand Count
- 2 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Black - This is the standard jacket color for our Indoor/Outdoor fiber optic jumper cords / patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) - Fire-retardant and very flexible for easy installation
- UL Rating:
- OFNR (Optical fiber, nonconductive, riser) - Certified for use in riser, backbone, fiber only applications, riser rated for vertical runs
- ROHS Compliant
- Length Options
- 0.5-Mtr 1-Mtr 2-Mtr 3-Mtr 4-Mtr 5-Mtr 6-Mtr 7-Mtr 8-Mtr 9-Mtr 10-Mtr 12-Mtr 15-Mtr 20-Mtr 25-Mtr 30-Mtr 35-Mtr 40-Mtr 45-Mtr 50-Mtr 55-Mtr 60-Mtr 65- Mtr 70-Mtr 75-Mtr 80-Mtr 85-Mtr 90-Mtr 95-Mtr 100-Mtr 125-Mtr 150-Mtr 200-Mtr 250-Mtr 300-Mtr
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders