Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
TAA OS2 SC FC Duplex Fiber Patch Cable 9/125 Singlemode
Orders Have 1-2 Day Lead Time
OS2 SC FC Duplex Fiber Patch Cable Singlemode OFNR, TAA Compliant, Corning 9/125 SM Fiber core. Jumper Cord. Manufactured in the USA with the highest standards and quality. Terminated with durable FC and ceramic SC connectors (SC duplex clips included). Yellow colored, OFNR Riser Rated, 3mm diameter PVC jacket, Singlemode Fiber, Zip-cord, TAA/ROHS Compliant, Jumper
- Fiber Optic Cable
- Product Type
- Fiber Optic
- Cable Type
- Male to Male Pre-terminated Fiber Optic Jumpers / Fibre Network Patch Cables
- SC to FC Fiber Optic Cable
- Connector 1
- SC Duplex, 2.5mm form factor connector, durable snap-in ceramic ferrule.
- Connector 2
- FC Duplex, a durable screw on connector with 2.5 mm ferrule.
- Optical Mode Type
- OS2 (9/125 Singlemode) - 9 micron core, 125 micron cladding. 10 Gigabit speed from 5-10km at 1310nm and 30-40km at 1550nm.
- Core / Cladding
- 9/125µm - Singlemode fiber optic cable has a 9 micron diameter fiber core and a 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter)
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Mode Type
- Singlemode – 9/125 Singlemode OS2 Fiber Cable is used for high speed fiber optic networking, excellent for retaining light pulse fidelity over long distances, high bandwidth.
- Strand Count
- 2 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Yellow - This is the standard jacket color for single-mode fiber optic jumper cords / patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) - Fire-retardant and very flexible for easy installation
- Jacket OD
- 3.0mm Outer Diameter Jacket
- UL Rating:
- OFNR (Optical fiber, nonconductive, riser) - Certified for use in riser, backbone, fiber only applications, riser rated for vertical runs
- RoHS Compliant | TAA Compliant
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders