OS2 SC ST In/Outdoor Duplex Fiber Patch Cable 9/125 Singlemode
OS2 SC to ST Indoor/Outdoor Duplex Fiber Patch Cable, 9/125 Singlemode Duplex fiber jumper cord. Made in USA, OFNR, TAA Compliant, fiber assembly is tightly buffered in a flexible, black, in/outdoor, water/UV resistant, jacket. A rugged fiber cable with duplex SC fiber and ST fiber connectors (clips not included). Each fiber breakout has 18" 3.0mm furcation tubing for extra durability.
Singlemode SC ST Fiber Patch Cable | 10Gb Indoor/Outdoor OS2 Duplex Corning 9/125 Jumper Cord. Accelerate network performance and extend your Gigabit reach with this tightly buffered duplex 9/125um Singlemode fiber patch cable. Assembled with a black, indoor/outdoor, Polyethylene, jacket that protects against moisture and sunlight. A fiber cable that’s fire retardant, immune to electrical interference and has an operating temperature range between -40°C and +85°C. Additionally, each fiber breakout has 18 inches of 2.0mm furcation tubing (orange/blue) for added durability. This rugged SMF cable comes pre-terminated with 2.5mm ceramic ferrule, SC type connectors (clips provided upon request), and 2.5mm stainless steel ferrule, ST type connectors. Insertion/return loss as follows:
- Maximum Insertion Loss: 0.50 dB
- Typical Insertion Loss: 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss -55 dB
Engineered for reliable, long-distance, Gigabit Ethernet connectivity between buildings, switches, servers, work stations, sfp+ transceivers, media converters, patch panels, and other SMF optical equipment. Ethernet interface types for 1Gb 10Gb 40Gb and 100Gb (Max Range: 2km/80km @ 1310nm/1550nm):
- Fast Ethernet - 100BASE-FX
- 1G Ethernet - 1000BASE-SX, LX, EX, ZX, LH
- 10G Ethernet - 10GBASE-LR, SR, ER, ZR
- 40G Ethernet - 40GBASE-LR4, ER4
- 100G Ethernet - 100GBASE-LR4, ER4, CWDM4
Every fiber optic patch cable FiberCablesDirect ships is individually tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician and carefully packaged with test results. We provide 35+ popular length options in our online catalogs between 0.5 and 300 meters that can ship the same day. Expedited Next Day, 2 Day, 3 Day, Ground and other delivery options available from USPS and UPS. FedEx service options also available for international orders.
We do it right with quality products, superior packaging and fast delivery anywhere in the world.
Didn't find what you're looking for?
Try our Custom Cable Configurator, quickly build your own customized fiber optic cable and add to Cart. You can select any Cable Type, any Length, any Connector configuration, any Modality, any Strand Count, any Quantity... we build to order.
Call in your Custom Cable Request and our support team will help you get the perfect Fiber Cable solution for your specific requirement.
Chat with FCD Tech Support for quick answers to your technical questions.
Additional Ordering Options:
Call in your Order and we'll process right over the phone. Pay with a Check, Credit Card, or Create an account and pay with a PO#.
Call in your Quote Request and your Single Click checkout Quotation will be emailed. You can easily complete the transaction online.
- Indoor/Outdoor OS2 9/125 Singlemode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable / Fiber Jumper Cord
- Product Type
- Indoor/Outdoor Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- Cable Type
- Male to Male Pre-terminated Fiber Optic Jumpers / Fibre Network Patch Cables
- SC to ST Fiber Optic Cable
- Connector 1
- SC Duplex, 2.5mm form factor connector, durable snap-in ceramic ferrule.
- Polish Connector 1
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Connector 2
- ST Duplex, a long cylindrical, spring loaded connector with 2.5 mm ferrule.
- Polish Connector 2
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Max Connector Loss
- 0.50 dB
- Typical Connector Loss
- 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss
- -55 dB
- Optical Mode Type
- OS2 (9/125 Singlemode) - 9 micron core, 125 micron cladding. 10 Gigabit speed from 5-10km at 1310nm and 30-40km at 1550nm.
- Core / Cladding
- 9/125µm - Singlemode fiber optic cable has a 9 micron diameter fiber core and a 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter)
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Mode Type
- Singlemode – 9/125 Singlemode OS2 Fiber Cable is used for high speed fiber optic networking, excellent for retaining light pulse fidelity over long distances, high bandwidth.
- 10Gb Ethernet Dist
- SMF - 10 to 40km @ 1310nm / Maximum Attenuation 0.4 dB/km
- Strand Count
- 2 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Black - This is the standard jacket color for our Indoor/Outdoor fiber optic jumper cords / patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) - Fire-retardant and very flexible for easy installation
- Jacket OD
- 3.0mm Outer Diameter Jacket
- UL Rating:
- OFNR (Optical fiber, nonconductive, riser) - Certified for use in riser, backbone, fiber only applications, riser rated for vertical runs
- TAA Compliant
- Length Options
- 0.5-Mtr 1-Mtr 2-Mtr 3-Mtr 4-Mtr 5-Mtr 6-Mtr 7-Mtr 8-Mtr 9-Mtr 10-Mtr 12-Mtr 15-Mtr 20-Mtr 25-Mtr 30-Mtr 35-Mtr 40-Mtr 45-Mtr 50-Mtr 55-Mtr 60-Mtr 65- Mtr 70-Mtr 75-Mtr 80-Mtr 85-Mtr 90-Mtr 95-Mtr 100-Mtr 125-Mtr 150-Mtr 200-Mtr 250-Mtr 300-Mtr
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders