OS2 LC ST In/Outdoor Duplex Fiber Patch Cable 9/125 Singlemode
OS2 LC ST Indoor/Outdoor Duplex Fiber Patch Cables, 9/125 Singlemode optical fiber jumper. OFNR, TAA Compliant, In/Outdoor, tightly buffered fiber patch. Flexible, water/UV resistant, rugged fiber cable with ceramic ferrule duplex LC connectors (clips not included) and duplex ST fiber optic connectors. Each fiber breakout has 18" 2.0m furcation tubing for extra durability.
- Indoor/Outdoor OS2 9/125 Singlemode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable / Fiber Jumper Cord
- Product Type
- Indoor/Outdoor Fiber Optic Patch Cable
- Cable Type
- Male to Male Pre-terminated Fiber Optic Jumpers / Fibre Network Patch Cables
- LC to ST Fiber Optic Cable
- Connector 1
- LC Duplex, 1.25mm form factor connector, ceramic ferrule.
- Polish Connector 1
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Connector 2
- ST Duplex, a long cylindrical, spring loaded connector with 2.5 mm ferrule.
- Polish Connector 2
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact)
- Max Connector Loss
- 0.50 dB
- Typical Connector Loss
- 0.30 dB
- Typical Return Loss
- -55 dB
- Optical Mode Type
- OS2 (9/125 Singlemode) - 9 micron core, 125 micron cladding. 10 Gigabit speed from 5-10km at 1310nm and 30-40km at 1550nm.
- Core / Cladding
- 9/125µm - Singlemode fiber optic cable has a 9 micron diameter fiber core and a 125 micron diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter)
- Core Material
- Corning Optical Fiber - Corning invented low-loss, high bandwidth, optical fiber and continues to deliver innovative glass solutions for fiber optic cables.
- Mode Type
- Singlemode – 9/125 Singlemode OS2 Fiber Cable is used for high speed fiber optic networking, excellent for retaining light pulse fidelity over long distances, high bandwidth.
- 1Gb Ethernet Dist
- SMF - 5 to 10 km @ 1310nm / Maximum Attenuation 0.4 dB /km
- 10Gb Ethernet Dist
- SMF - 10 to 40km @ 1310nm / Maximum Attenuation 0.4 dB/km
- Strand Count
- 2 Fiber Strands
- Jacket Color
- Black - This is the standard jacket color for our Indoor/Outdoor fiber optic jumper cords / patch cables.
- Jacket Material
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride) - Fire-retardant and very flexible for easy installation
- Jacket OD
- 2.0mm Outer Diameter Jacket
- UL Rating:
- OFNR (Optical fiber, nonconductive, riser) - Certified for use in riser, backbone, fiber only applications, riser rated for vertical runs
- TAA Compliant
- Length Options
- 0.5-Mtr 1-Mtr 2-Mtr 3-Mtr 4-Mtr 5-Mtr 6-Mtr 7-Mtr 8-Mtr 9-Mtr 10-Mtr 12-Mtr 15-Mtr 20-Mtr 25-Mtr 30-Mtr 35-Mtr 40-Mtr 45-Mtr 50-Mtr 55-Mtr 60-Mtr 65- Mtr 70-Mtr 75-Mtr 80-Mtr 85-Mtr 90-Mtr 95-Mtr 100-Mtr 125-Mtr 150-Mtr 200-Mtr 250-Mtr 300-Mtr
- Quality Control
- Fully inspected and tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified fiber optic technician.
- Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
- Current Specials
- Free Shipping / Same Day Shipping available on fiber optic patch cable orders
- Storage Temperature
- -40° C to + 70° C
- Operating Temperature
- -20° C to + 70° C
You might also like